Managing the Settings and Selecting the Variables for Volunteer Selections
To make use of the 'invite targeted users' feature, ensure all users are targeted correctly and that the feature is switched on from your platform settings as per the steps below.
Steps: To set it up
- Login, as a Super Admin
- Scroll down to Usage and Account
- Selected 'Target Invites'
- Switch it on for your portal
- Add in the maximum number - this limits the amount of invites per invite
- Limit with tags - you may only select one tag
- Click save