- To ensure risk assessments are carried out for any hazards which could arise and to determine the most appropriate order and method of working.
- To ensure that information is obtained from partner organisations on the safe use of equipment and materials and that all relevant health and safety information and guidance is provided to volunteers as required.
- To ensure that arrangements are made for the provision of suitable and sufficient safety training for all volunteers engaged in PwC organised volunteering activities.
- To ensure that health and safety monitoring is regularly undertaken for all PwC organised volunteer activities.
- To provide any necessary specialised training if required.
- To take prompt corrective action whenever unsafe acts are noticed or reported and to take appropriate remedial action to prevent re-occurrence.
What are PwC's Responsibilities? Print
Modified on: Mon, 11 Sep, 2017 at 6:02 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.