Well done on keeping it all together and delivering a fantastic volunteer experience for the team and the beneficiary. We have put together a simple guide to help you capture all the important details.
- Complete your report on the volunteer platform. For tips on how to get this done click here for more details
- Review results from the feedback collected at the project. You can send a request for feedback once you have completed your report. Click (link) to find out how to request feedback
- Remember to gather and record any anecdotal evaluation (i.e., stories shared during reflection and observations made during the project).
- Set a follow-up meeting with project leaders for the next week
- Assess the work completed
- Determine if the needs of the organisation were met. If there are any unmet needs,discuss how and when they will be addressed
- Identify how to improve the project next time
- Send follow-up correspondence to volunteers