Actionable M&E, also known as quarterly reports (automated engagement reports), is a feature of The Social Collective that allows individuals and organisations to generate reports on performance data of all organisation and community over a specified date range.
- Understand the types of data included in quarterly reports
- Learn the difference of actionable M&E with traditional M&E report
What are the types of data included in the report?
- Number of opportunities (events) held by the organisation
- Number of events the organisation has reported on
- Hours invested
- Number of beneficiaries reached (new subscribers, attendees)
- RISE Scores of members — indicating composite skills gained towards employability
The reporting function also includes a section to provide qualitative feedback on the period being reported on. Together with the qualitative and quantitative data pulled from existing records donors, you’ll be able to quickly generate comprehensive reports for directors, investors, and other stakeholders.
How is this different to traditional M&E reporting?
80% of the information needed for your report is gathered and formatted for you through the platform. The report is merely your executive summary of the activities in your network: user activity, network growth, events posted and reported on, hours invested, skills acquired, and outcomes gained.
You have the power to define these indicators according to your goals.